Benefit Information

CLICK HERE for information regarding your insurance providers and Section 125 plan and Flexible Spending Accounts.

If you have questions regarding employee benefits, please contact: Heather Prain, Benefits Coordinator Phone: 248-589-1990, Ext. 2009 E-mail: 

OPEN ENROLLMENT This is the time period for making changes and/or enrolling in the plan if you are not currently enrolled. Open enrollment for Health Insurance and Section 125 benefits  in the Lamphere School District is the month of JUNE.   Also, some of you have a provision in your Master Agreement that allows you to select a lump sum payment in lieu of taking health insurance. That election needs to be done before the start of the school year. Please contact your Benefits Coordinator for the necessary forms to have your changes/election processed!


Employees are responsible for notifying Human Resources in a timely manner of any changes in personal status that requires a change in benefit enrollment or contact information. Relevant changes in status include: 

  1. Change in address
  2. Change in marital status
  3. Change in name (revised social security card required) 
  4.  Change in emergency contact
  5. Change in beneficiary
  6. Change in dependents
  7. Change in tax withholding
  8. Change in student status of eligible dependents 
  9. Notice of Medicare eligibility (65th birthday of you or a dependent) 

Employees should notify HR using the Change of Personal Record form along with any supporting documentation within 30 days of the qualifying event.   

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2020 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.